Sunday, November 27, 2011

MAC Pro Cosmetics Training Manuals

MAC Cosmetics is one of the leading cosmetic companies in the world. They are a brand name and some of the world's most beautiful women and models have used their products. If you have ever been in a mall, you will see MAC make-up artists doing their thing, showing off their skills on their customers. Now they had to be trained to learn how to blend, and apply people's make-up, matching skin colors and knowing all about the products they carry. To learn all this could take years.I have researched on the internet and found samples of things on how to put on flawless make-up, but I stumbled across something a month ago called MAC Pro Cosmetic Training Manual, The Deluxe Edition. This product is 600 megabytes full of e-books and video on the exact training books they use to teach all their make-up artists. I could not believe this was out on the internet. It's like finding the recipe to Coca Cola. I used this product on my best friend for her wedding. I've learned so much it's unbelievable. I could not believe how beautiful she looked. Even more, I couldn't believe I was the one who did it! Learning all of this stuff has been fantastic. And I didn't have to leave my house to go to a class to learn any of it either.I learned it all in the privacy of my own home. The product came with so much stuff. It comes with the Knowledge Training Manual which by itself is 544 pages. There's two versions of this from 2005 to 2008. It also comes with the MAC Cosmetic Lessons for Skin Preparation book, the Master Class Special Effects e-book, and 29 video tutorials. But please look around. Don't take my word for it. I love playing with make-up and the investment I made on this was worth. Getting the inside tips on how to professionally apply make-up, blend eye shadow, use foundation and concealer, learn which brushes to use, and all the other tricks that professional make-up artists use was definitely worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment